Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Stars


This LIM challenge is getting worryingly obsessive with me as I am going out this morning but still had to have a quick go at the Stars challenge before I go!! So it is by no means perfect (please don't look closely at the embossing!) I used a Night of Navy card blank with a strip of torn Whisper White across the bottom then silver embossed some stars across the top. The bear is from Polar Pals and I stamped him in Basic Gray then coloured him in using my markers before cutting him out and placing him 'in the snow'. The sentiment is from Contempo Christmas and after stamping I used a glue pen to squiggle some lines and added Dazzling Diamonds.
Oh and congratulations to the lovely, and very talented, Vicky who is the LIM guest designer this week!

22 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetie Margaret and despite being swift... it's super!
    Thanks so much and enjoy your day!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards always looks lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret
    Love the polar bear.....Stunning card...
    Hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - the polar bear is adorable x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Margaret, it looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card using this polar bear! I have this set and would love to CASE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Margaret! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as usual Margaret! This would've taken me hours to do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Margaret - I particularly like the textured snow! And thank you for your kind comment! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrr he's a real cute character, I love the starry sky and fluffy snow :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute polar bear - love your embossed stars.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute bear, love your Christmas scene
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a smashing card Margaret, love that polar bear.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, lovely layout and fab embossed stars. love the cute polar bear too,
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...