Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Matching Gift Set




















It was a friend, and work colleague's, birthday yesterday and I have spruced up the gifts I have bought her with a matching card, box and bottle tag shown here.
I used Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla as the base colours, a stamp from the Growing Green set and teamed it up with some matching retired DSP. I make no apology for this as I really do have to start using my retired papers rather than just looking at them and not wanting to cut into them!! The flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms punch and the rest is self-explanatory I think. Sorry there is no template (or even explanation) for the box - I made it up as I went along and, more by luck than judgement, it turned out ok - and the gift fitted :0)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...